BUA for your business
- BUA will service a client (business, corporate or organistion) based what was agreed and signed on the order form
- All orders are subject to change by the client and BUA are flexible
- Classes can be changed at any stage of the contract to increase success
- Classes can be changed to a different environment weather depending to online, outdoor or vice a versa
- BUA can service all clients on their premises if needed
- The client or BUA has the ability to freeze classes during contractual period for legitimate reasons.
- If the classes are frozen. This extends agreement period by the freeze period.
- Payment must be every month by the end of the month to our business account on the order form
- Payment must be made every month by month end based on the number of classes agreed to service
- Payment must be made every month for classes agreed to service even if classes don’t go ahead
- Admin fee may be incurred if payments aren’t made on time
- Two week notice must be give if you want to change the agreement made on order form with class type or objective of the wellness campaign
- The client must give 48 hours’ notice to change class time or date
- If notice is not given within 48 hours you are still charged and you will have an admin fee based in-house costs
- If employees don’t show up to the class you are still charged for the class
- Trial class prices are different to contracted classes
- 12 month contract (5% discount if paid in full)
- 24 month contract (10% discount if paid in full)
- All employees attending classes to be registered through BUA FIT platform for health and safety reasons.
- All employees are on op-out for marketing unless decide to op-in
- BUA can operate services on clients technical process or premises also. Such as Teams, Zoom, Google or on their property.
- All clients are supported with a point of contact to help make the client get a greater ROI
- BUA can support with marketing material to support success
- Classes can operate online, outdoor or on client premises
- If bookings drop we will work with you to make changes to boost bookings.
Agreement and cancellation
- 3 month rolling month on month
- There is no cancellation within the first 3 months
- After 3 months, you are in rolling month on month contract
- After month 4 to terminate contract we need it written under a calendar notice period
- All suppliers of fitness classes are supplied by BUA
- All communication with fitness partners must be on the platform or through your account manager
- If client takes a BUA fitness partner off BUA to supply their business with classes under a separate agreement BUA will invoice the client for all financial loses to the business
- With consent of the client, photos might be taken by fitness partners to support our marketing