SHAPEHOLDINGS LIMITED 10466004 are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is SHAPEHOLDINGS LIMITED 10466004 60C Mildmay May Park, London, N14PR trading as BUA FIT are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is David Stapleton.
Information We Collect From You
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site buafit.co.uk (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, book into a fitness class and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, e-mail address and phone number, personal description and photograph, bio information.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Contact details (including your address, email address and/or telephone number)
- Age, birthday and/or date of birth
- Medical and any information relating to injuries
- Any information which is publicly available as part of your Facebook profile, if you choose to register for the App using your Facebook credentials
- Any information you include in your profile on the App and/or provide to us in connection with a Booking, including any sensitive personal data you choose to provide (for example, relevant information about your health and fitness) and any photograph you choose to upload from your computer, mobile device, technology or other device (“Device”).
- Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
- Location data. We may collect data about your location from your Device using GPS technology (“Location Data”). Location Data helps the App identify your location in order to help you make a Booking, or if you are a Service Provider to help us match you to Bookings based on your location. We will ask for your consent prior to collecting Location Data from you. You may withdraw such consent at any time by disabling the App’s access to your location using the settings within your Device or the App. If you do not give consent or withdraw it, you will still be able to use the App by manually identifying your location.
- Payment data. The App will ask you to input payment information (including credit card number, expiry date and CVV number) if you want to make a Booking. This information is collected directly by our third-party payment processor, which uses such information to process payment from you. BUA FIT itself does not have access to this information.
- Users: If you have already provided your payment details through the App and attempt to make another Booking, we ask our third-party payment processor for details of the payment method(s) you provided previously so that you do not have to enter them again. These details are only partially made available to us (for example, we only see the last four digits of your payment card number), meaning that we never have access to your complete payment details. The App will then display such details to you so that you may use them to make another Booking.
- Service Providers: If you are a Service Provider, we will ask you for your bank account details so that we can make payments to you in respect of Bookings you have attended. We will treat your bank account details in accordance with the terms of this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
Uses Made of the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the order form OR registration form);
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclose your Information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- Selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we will provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
- credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
- We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If BUA FIT or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of service of supply and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of BUA FIT, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
BUA FIT would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request BUA FIT for copies of your personal data. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that BUA FIT correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request BUA FIT to complete information you believe is incorrect.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that BUA FIT erase your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that BUA FIT restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to BUA FIT's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that BUA FIT transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
If you make a request we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights please contact us at our email email@example.com or reach out to us through customer support on the platform.