Rebounding is another word for jumping on a mini trampoline, sometimes also known as a rebounder. It’s wildly popular throughout the States because of the weightlessness it evokes and the throwback you get to being a kid again. This sort of effortless, playful exercise is the sort of activity that’ll keep you coming back for more.
Why else is bouncing a top BUA class?
– It’s a low-impact activity so easy on the joints, making it suitable for people of all ages and fitness levels.
– Rebounding is also a great rehabilitation exercise and as a stop-gap between more high-impact workouts.
– A full-body workout. Rebounding engages the muscles in your legs, core, and upper body.
– A great booster for heart health, your strength, co-ordination and balance.
– Bust your stress. Replace stress with feel-good endorphins.
As always, stay fit, happy, and healthy!
Book Outdoor & Online Classes
Keep it interesting and convenient. Choose from over 100 fitness partners in incredible outdoor locations throughout London.Join BUA for free
Partner with us
We invest in your sucesss. Build your income and wellness brand at lower risk. No rent. No marketing costs. Find your classes on the first page of Google.Get Set Up